NEW FIREARM RETURNS
- VERY IMPORTANT - FIREARM RETURNS!! Please take your
time to inspect all firearms thoroughly BEFORE proceeding with the
transfer. Once a new firearm is transferred to you, it is considered
used, even if unfired. Consequently, we cannot accept returns on
firearms once they have been transferred into your possession. Also, we
DO NOT reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items. **Upon discovering
a defect AFTER the transfer, the firearm MUST be returned directly to
the the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with
manufacturer's warranty policy). By sending a defective firearm directly
to the manufacturer, you can avoid the unnecessary transfer fees
associated with returning the firearm to us through your local FFL
dealer. Manufacturer repaired firearms can be returned directly to the
customer without additional FFL transfer or associated fees.
- Returns are ONLY accepted for merchandise found
defective immediately upon receipt and returned within 10 calendar days
- Accessory items that have been opened from the manufacturer packaging will not be accepted for return.
- Returns will NOT be accepted for any accessories that
have been installed/mounted. Most accessory items have a manufacturer
warranty. Please contact the manufacturer if there are any issues with /
- Original shipping charges are NOT refunded if the item
is NOT found to be defective. Customers will be responsible for return
shipping in these cases. These orders are also subject to a 10%
- All Ammunition Sales / Ammo Components are Final and Non-Returnable.
- Scopes / Optics Sales - Customers must work through the manufacturer if a defect is not identified immediately upon receipt.
ALL RETURNS MUST SHIP TO
6911 FM 1488
Magnolia, TX 77354